As I sit here thinking of what I want to be remembered by lots of things come to mind. I could be remembered for awards, honors, accomplishments, etc. But when it boils down to things, the list of things I actually want to be remembered by is pretty simple…
– First and foremost, I want to be remembered by fiercely loving my family and friends. I hope that the first thing people think of when they think of my is my love for others. And hopefully all those I know felt that love.
– I want to be remembered by a Mom that was fun, but more importantly a Mom that was committed. I hope my kids never have to second guess my love and devotion to them.
– I want to be remembered by a good heart and good deeds. I hope I can live a life of service and I can help others feel better and have better lives.
– I want to be remembered by my zest for life. I hope to live a full life…a life where I can travel around and experience a lot of things. I hope those around me had fun with me and I could make life a little more enjoyable for them.
– I want to be remembered by good health. I hope I can be healthy, physically and mentally, throughout my entire life and be able to never have my health keep me from doing anything.
– I want to be remembered by living by this quote…”Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile in your heart but always with great purpose of heart”
If I can be remembered by these things, I will have lived a great life 🙂