The rules for this game are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
11 Random Things
1. People have told me I’m intimidating which I find ironic since I’m intimidated by most everybody.
2. I used to lie sleepless at night for hours going through all the different ways I would win my next race.
3. Careers/Jobs I seriously (think) I would love to do:
- Train conductor
- Rally driver
- Pan for gold in Alaska/grow out a big white beard
- Fly top-secret aircraft
- Sound like I’m 7 yrs old yet?
4. One time when I was little I tried for like 45 minutes to move stuff on top of my dresser with my mind. Didn’t work.
5. One of my life goals is to own an island
6. I like singing.
7. I have a hard time understanding lyrics to songs.
8. 75% of songs I sing along to I just make noises that sound like the ones in the song.
9. I’ve lost weight since I stopped running
10. I used to think I was good at cooking and that everyone else just didn’t “get it.” Now I know.
11. When I’m in shape, running feels like flying to me.
11 Question I have For You:
1. What is your favorite season and why? Split between spring and fall. I’m in the mood for each when they arrive. Although, I probably think spring is more enjoyable.
2. Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world? (Kacee, is this where I type in your name?)
3. Where is the most random exotic location you want to visit? An uninhabited S. Pacific atoll, Baffin Island (Thor Peak), or Antarctica. (there’s others, trust me)
4. If you could adopt a quality from someone…what would the quality be and from whom? Can’t decide between the ability to make friends instantly (Parker, others) and a photographic memory (I hear Bill Clinton basically forgets nothing, probably a strange person to want to adopt a trait from…)
5. Favorite cartoon/movie growing up? Dragonball Z (high school counts?)
6. Favorite “treat”? Doesn’t have to be food. If not food, I’d say when something mind blowing happens like when Solinsky broke the 10,000m AR or when Bolt went 9.69 at Beijing. Unfortunately, these are unpredictable. As far as something I can reward myself with I’d pick going out into the desert alone or with one or two other people and just messing around for a while.
7. What do you do to relax? Internet or sleep
8. What (who) makes you smile without fail? Kacee. Serious, she’s really good at this.
9. What is the least ‘scary thing’ that you are scared of? Grasshoppers/crickets. Actually, those can kill you. Let’s go with: in the middle of the night when the random silhouetted object in the doorway or middle of the room that you think is a person almost makes you pass out (usually a vacuum or luggage)
10. What came first, the chicken or the egg?! I don’t think God created a world full of fetuses, did he? Otherwise, all the non-egg-laying animals wouldn’t have survived.
11. Favorite physical feature of yourself? Legs. They used to go pretty fast. More specifically, ankles/achilles.
#4 I helped Kacee on her questions so just do those ones if you are going to do this.