I saw this game circulating around a few blogs lately and thought I would give it a go (thanks for tagging “all people reading”, Chelsey 🙂 )
The rules for this game are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
11 Random Things:
1- I have a love-hate relationship with my hair right now. It’s really long, which I typically like. But running in the humid south and having it stick all over me gives me much grief. I just wanna chop it off! What do you think?
2- I am very much still a little kid when it comes to eating. I love little finger food snacks like pretzels, raisins, grapes, crasins, etc… pretty much anything that I can eat one little piece at a time (great way to stay awake in class too, might I add).
3- I have bedtime OCD. The door to the closet must be shut (monsters!). Bed must be made before I get into it. No lights or even glowing lights can be on. Teeth must be brushed.
4- I have had plastic surgery. Okay, okay, it wasn’t the real deal. I broke my nose and had to get surgery on it a few years later because I never got it set in place correctly and the doctor that performed the surgery did cosmetic work too.
5- I am racing a 10k on the track for the first time ever. Tomorrow. Oh sweet mercy.
6- I am not good in big groups, unless I know everyone in the group really well. In high school I would never go to big parties or events because I would get overwhelmed!
7- I honestly think I have a speech impediment. I mess up my words ALL THE TIME. Nate always makes fun of me because of it…what a sweetie… 😉
8- I still don’t know what I want to ‘be when I grow up’… and I’m graduating in 6 weeks…. *sigh*
9- I really don’t like my hair being wet. Not that I care that it gets messed up or anything because, believe me, it is NEVER done. I just really don’t like the feeling of wet hair on my head.
10- I LOVE almond milk. Like, seriously. I go through 2 gallons a weeks sometimes. I drink it straight up plain and it’s glorious.
11- I love cute small towns. Even though I live in Atlanta… I’m a small town girl at heart.
11 questions for me:
- What is your biggest fear? Cold dark water. And bees
- Favorite Disney movie? Pocahontas, Mulan, & Aladdin. But the list goes on and on.
- Favorite place to shop? hmmm… anywhere with a good sale 🙂
- Favorite blog to stalk? Professional runner blogs…Kara Goucher, Lauren Fleshman… etc.
- Where do you want to be in 5 years? a Mommy! And hopefully I’ll have a career picked out by then 🙂
- What was your last pin on pinterest? uhhh… probably some recipe. That’s all I ever pin haha
- Who would play you in a movie? This is tough..I dunno. Let’s say Sandra Bullock. Just cause I really like her & wish I was funny.
- Beach or Mountains? Mountains please.
- Favorite App? I don’t have a fancy phone.
- Favorite Temple? Draper Temple of course!
- Favorite book? Oh dear heavens… so many! I can’t even think of just one. I just love reading in general. That’s one thing I am excited for when I am done with school… recreational reading! woo! haha 🙂
11 Question I have For You:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world?
3. Where is the most random exotic location you want to visit?
4. If you could adopt a quality from someone…what would the quality be and from whom?
5. Favorite cartoon/movie growing up?
6. Favorite “treat”? Doesn’t have to be food.
7. What do you do to relax?
8. What makes you smile without fail?
9. What is the least ‘scary thing’ that you are scared of?
10. What came first, the chicken or the egg?!
11. Favorite physical feature of yourself?
People I Tag:
Sister J. Kapree